Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a special lady was born on this day.



Today is my mom's birthday.
And not only is she my mom.
but she's my best friend in the entire world.
she encourages me.
&
she lets me be me.
every hug is a safe place and a breath of fresh air.

and i pray one day i can be half the mom she is.
i love you, mom!!!







i had such a happy moment yesterday.
as Mer, Quinn and I were treasure hunting through the racks at Potters House Thrift Store yesterday afternoon, "simple life" by the weepies came on.
it was pure bliss.
i might have closed my eyes for a few seconds to savor the moment.
we also snagged some good finds, and i grabbed a few things for the sale!
(which is going to be at the end of the year, stay tuned for some previews of the clothes that i will be selling!)

Ahh... Thursday's are probably my favorite day of the week.
Since i don't have classes on Fridays, Thursdays are the beginning of my weekend.

Another thrifting trip is already planned for tomorrow with Lauren, Macy and Mer
.... and i cant wait!